Monday, December 19, 2011

Assorted goodies; Brick Oven part 6

I know it's been a loooooong time since you read the words 'Brick oven', dear readers, but it has not been forgotten!


Alan has a new brick cutting machine. This weekend, the weather was decent enough for Alan to try it out. It's been pretty wet here the last few weeks so the machine has been hiding in our garage. Here's Alan cutting some bricks:



See how nice and straight the cut edges are!
Alan only cut a few bricks but he will be on the case in earnest soon.



In other news, you will be amazed to learn that Smokey is reaching new heights of laziness, needing all three cushions to properly support his sleep.



And finally, I made my first bit of glass in a year, probably, I can't remember the last time I did any but it has been far too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment